WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This warranty only applicable to luggages and bags. Other category products (Khind, Perry Smith, JBL etc) warranty, please follow the products warranty card and T&C.
Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
- Viacondotti online requires that you use only an approved Condotti outlet or warehouse for warranty repairs.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- After the repair is done, you are required to collect the products from the Service Center at your own cost.
- For warranty service at an outlet, you will need the duly completed warranty certificate or original receipt of purchase.
- The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by the Service Center, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- Inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.
- Luggages and bags warranty are based on the period stated in the warranty card from date of received of products based on delivery order or consignment note or invoice or receipt.
- Condotti Basic (Blue Label) products are entitle for 6months warranty from date of received of products based on delivery order or consignment note or invoice or receipt.